Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing indicator up to main window

Hey everyone.

I have an indicator (EFS) that I just added to one of my charts. Instead of having the indicator down below the actual price chart (it is just below volume), how can i input it up above volume as part of the chart?

Thank you.

Kujax,

You can include pane studies into the price window by placing your mouse over the EFS study and dragging it into the price window while holding the SHIFT key. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
      Kujax,

You can include pane studies into the price window by placing your mouse over the EFS study and dragging it into the price window while holding the SHIFT key. Hope this helps.
      exactly what i was wondering. Thank you very much.

Comment

How about another, i'm sure, simple question with simple answer.

I do not like how the price is divied up on the right side of the chart. On 30 dollar stock, it is every 10 cents. I would like to see it more frequently then that, maybe every 2 cents. Any suggestions?

Comment

Kujax,

Currently there isn't a way to divide the Y axis up into specific increments. Depending on how large your Advanced Chart window is, the only way to change the values on the margin is to increase the vertical scaling so that more specific increments are displayed. This feature has definitely been requested before so I will pass it along to the Product Development Team. Basically the scaling comes down the amount of real estate you have available with your advanced chart.

Comment

Working...
          X