Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts after Stock Split ...

Hello,

Since using Esignal I noticed that after a Stock Splits, while the Daily chart is updated for the split. The INTRADAY (i.e. 3 minute, 13 minute, 60 minute, etc.) Charts do NOT show the split price. This makes it impossible to use these charts for several days.

I inquired about this problem before and was told this was being worked on. --- I noticed the other day that YHOO split and these Intraday charts, like the 13 minute chart, was updated and CORRECT, it DID show the split price for previous days on the day of the split. This is Great!

Is there anyway to fix the charts of recent stocks that had splits in 2004, like TASR, COCO, etc.

I hope that everything will be up and working when RIMM splits in a couple of weeks.

I hope that this means from NOW ON, ALL stock splits will be treated the same way ... Is this assumption correct?

Thanks,
    LW212

LW212,

The universal ability to split the intraday history of stocks is a feature we are continually working on. The Yahoo split was very labor intensive and we are looking for a more efficient way to apply this to the intraday history of all stocks. While we don't have any hard and fast rules about what to apply the intraday split fix to, we have limited them to extremely high profile stocks that usually make up part of a senior index. YHOO is very high profile and widely followed so that is why this change was expedited. The ability to make the change for all issues should be forthcoming.

Comment

Working...
    X