No scroll bars for woodies studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No scroll bars for woodies studies

when using woodies charts (from woodiescciclub forum), when you edit the studies, there are more parameters than fit in the box. There are no scroll bars to let you scroll to the other parameters, the only way to get there is via the wheel on the mouse. There should be scroll bars there.

We have had reports of this in the past, and I believe this is on our bug list. In testing this on 7.7 beta, a scroll bar is appearing, so this may be fixed, but we should also consider that this bug is sporatic. It may simply just not be occurring on my PC at this time.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

The scroll bars only appear the first time you edit the vaiables.

The work around is to high light one of the variables on the first screen and use the arrow down or page down keys to access the other variables.

Comment

This problem is still present with the new EFS studies from Woodies fileshare. The scroll bars only show up the first time you do Edit Studies. The workaround is still the same - click in the window and use mouse wheel to scroll the properties. (I am using 7.7 build 664 on XP Pro)

Comment

Working...
        X