Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Eurex

Hi,

Did someone have problems with Eurex, on DAX (AX M4) and eurostoxx (ET M4). I have a lot of delays or I have not update.

If someone had the same problems and find the solution, I will be very interested by the solution

Rgds,
    Seb

That is a very vague description of your problems: when did it happen, what kind of charts (time frame) did you use?

there are some threads on this subject, just use the search function.

Today I did not have any problems (that is, up to now).

In the past, a restart of eSignal did help.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Sorry ,I give the information.

chart type : Advanced chart, candletick,
      Interval : all the intervall
      Market : DAX (AX M4-DT), eurostoxx (ET M4-DT)

Problems : I try to connect to this charts, I receive the data during one moment and after that's all. The reception stoped. For example, this morning, I try to have the DAX. I connect at 9 h 15 mins Paris Time. I have 30 secondes of delay.

Did you see now. The CAC40 ( MT k4-MA) stop at 3666

Seb

Comment

I'm looking at AX M4-DT and ET M4-DT myself. I have not subscribed to the CAC40, just get it by IB.

I have not seen any delays today.

But by your description, only when you start eSignal you get the data and then the data delivery stops?

The data manager does not display any problems?

Your charts use an intraday interval and the time template is of the type "intraday interval" as well?

Then I do not know, all I can say is, in the past a restart of eSignal did solve the problem for me.

There usually is some delay in the data as compared to IB, but we are talking about a few seconds at most.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Thanks.
          But I can not stay with the problems. I am an IT guy. My traders can not reload esignal when they scalp. Did you find something else apart reload?

Seb

Comment

I'm sorry, but I do not know any other solution.

You know how to reload the data? Press the "CTRL" key and click the "OK" button in the Cursor window. Or try changing the time template. This may cause the chart to reload the data.

Your charts have a standard time interval, like 5minutes? Not a tick or volume interval? In the latter cases the time template must be of type "User defined" and the interval must be "T" or "V".

Sorry for your trouble.

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Working...
            X