Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more hot keys

Hello everybody.
    I am trying to find a solution to plug in on a advance chart, with one key stroke, a Macd (9,18,6) red and blue lines and with another hotkey an MACD (45,90,30) yellow and green lines. Maybe these hot keys could be as well define in 2 icons for easy access. My point is, I am try 2 insert these 2 studies on multiple charts and remove them as fast as I need for other study research. Do you have a suggestion? Thanks

I've been playing around with customizing keys and I haven't figured out a way to do as you want. It's pretty straightforward to program a key to populate the chart with your first MACD study but the trick seems to be using that same function to load another MACD with different parameters. Perhaps another user has found a way around this. If not, I'll pass on to Product Development

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. Just found a solution to that option.
      I do save a Style Template with my 2 MACD. I can then add the Template to whatever chart or remove it. See you soon.

Comment

Great idea. Hadn't thought about using Style Templates. That's one thing that's super about these forums....in many cases, two heads are better than one.

Thx

Comment

You r welcome. Very happy to share new ideas. See you

Comment

You r welcome. Very happy to share new ideas. See you
            One more thing. Can we customize icons or where do we find the list of icons we can add to the Tool bar?

Comment

Hi Pacha,

This feature isn't available just yet. It has been slatted for a future build of the software, but until then, the icons on the toolbars are static. In regards to which toolbars you want to see in eSignal, you can go to the "View" menu and click and choose which ones are going to meet your needs. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. That's too bad, it could be a great advantage, to have whatever fonction or shortcut or hotkey paste into a designated icon. I ll be waiting for the next upgrade. please let me know.
                One more thing. How do we chart a 15 ticks chart or 10 ticks and so on? See you

Comment

Hi,

We support second bars, volume bars and tick bars. Using the interval box, you'd type 15t for 15 ticks, 30s for 30 seconds, etc. Here are related FAQ's on this subject.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X