scrolling multiple charts-how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrolling multiple charts-how?

I'm looking for a way to get multiple advanced charts to scroll together. From what I've read, esignal doesn't do this out of the box.

Is it possible to write EFS to do this? Are there EFS functions that can select a chart and set the cursor to a specified date/time?

If esignal currently can't do this, I'd like to put in my vote for that capability. Tradestation does this and it saves a lot of time, when you've got 5 charts open, each with different intervals and you want to scroll though old data for new entry setups.

thanks !

Tecesig,

You are correct, as eSignal currently doesn't have this capability. I definitely like the idea and think it would be a useful feature enhancement to the software. In regards to using EFS to do this, each EFS study is exclusive to the Advanced Chart to which it has been applied, so I don't think that would be a viable solution in this case. I will definitely pass the idea over to the Product Development Team for consideration into a future version of the software. If you have any other suggestions or ideas that you think would be helpful, you can email them to [email protected] Thanks for the post.

Comment

What is the status of the requested (scrolling multiple charts) feature?

Comment

kevinmclark,

We receive a large amount of feature requests on a daily basis. We work to individually weigh the amount of requests per feature and determine if there is enough demand to develop them into upcoming versions of the software. Considerations such as total resources required to bring these features to market is also factored in. I don't have an update in regards to this specific feature. If this is a feature that you would like to see implemented, please email the Product Development Team at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
        X