Members List not allowing me in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members List not allowing me in

I have been a registered user of the Bulletin Boards and File Sharing since Dec 2003. Any time I click on the Members button in the toolbar area I get the following vBulletin Message:

1. You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I read the rules on using the forum it makes reference that members can use the list. So why don't I have permission to access this page?

Dave

They turned this off for normal users due to issues of email harvesting (if I remember the reason correctly). In any case it is turned off for all normal users.

Garth
    Garth

Comment

Thanks for the speedy reply. I guess this is just one more area where the documentation is inaccurate.

Comment

Working...
      X