Time settings and internations Stocks/futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time settings and internations Stocks/futures

Hello, i'm looking to know if there is any way to "link" the symbols to a particular time setting. That is, if i'm looking to a Vodafone chart in londo, i have a 8 am to 16:30 pm GMT time setting. But if i need to see Microsoft chart i need to manualy change the time setting to US time.

There is any way to do that automaticly? is not, i think it is a good add on to the next build of esigal.

That could be done by exchange or by symbol or the ability to do both.

Best Regards.

Gil

Hi garaujo,

You may want to try the following steps to get the time template to display the appropriate hours regardless of instrument.

This feature is called an Auto Time Template. This feature will look at the underlying issue and apply the appropriate hours to the chart. To create an Auto Time Template, you'll want to work through the following steps.

Right click on the Advanced Chart window, > choose Time Template > choose Edit > Choose New Template and name it AUTO. In the template items at the bottom of the dialog window, make sure that the "Automatic Start / End Times" box is checked. Click the "Update / Add" button and apply the new template to the chart window. This will then apply the correct hours to any issue you are displaying whether it is equities, futures and so forth.

Comment

Duane,

This may work on some issues, but not all. For example, the DAX ($DAXI) does not trade between 09:30 and 16:00 ET. This is the time selected by Auto.

Comment

Hi Gavishti,

Thanks for the heads up. We've notified the QA team. As soon as we hear back, we'll repost to this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X