eSignal as a learning tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal as a learning tool

Hi there. Potentially new trader looking to spend some time learning before I leap. And before you yell, I did search this forum before posting this question...

Can I use the eSignal tool for learning and papertrading without having to subscribe to a monthly access fee? The tick replay and paper trade tools would do wonders to shorten my anticipated learning period. I want to be very comfortable with the software and my skill level before I start spending my hard-earned on tools and services.

Oh, and if a subscription is necessary to use these tools, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know of any similar tools/ sites where I can use them for a while without spending a whole lot on them.

Thanks in advance,
    -G Morris

Hello Glmorris,

You would need to be a paying subscriber to take advantage of the paper trading and backtesting features of eSignal. You may want to contact the Sales department to discuss any possible trial periods, but to use these features; you would need to be subscribed to the service. You can call 800-815-8256 to speak with someone in Sales who can discuss these options further. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X