Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyse Tick

Hi,

is there anything wrong with $TICK? Yesterday I had some problems to get this symbol updated (rebooting seemed to help) but today this seems not do the job: I can refresh the advanced chart, which displays $Tick, then it is updated once, but it is not updated in realtime. All other indices, like TICKQ, ADD, are ok.

I changed the symbol in this chart to another one: then this symbol is updated, but when I change back to $Tick: no updates.

Opening a new chart (advanced or standard) for $Tick does not work: I can refresh the chart, then the values are updated once, but no updates in realtime.

Anyone any idea?

Many Thanks

Bernd Kuerbs

Bernd..

I just pulled up a $TICK chart..1minute and it works perfectly..remember that it only refreshes once every 30 seconds I believe, not sure on that but it not a tick by tick indicator..

I may suggest that you reboot and try it again..

hope this helps you a bit..

Racer

Comment

Bernd..

I just pulled up a $TICK chart..1minute and it works perfectly..remember that it only refreshes once every 30 seconds I believe, not sure on that but it not a tick by tick indicator..

hope this helps you a bit..

Racer

Comment

Bernd..

I just looked real close at my $TICK chart and although it is realtime I have 2 centerlines..That is interesting.

Although I don't use it it would appear that there is a problem on eSignal's end..

I am running version 7.6 R3..Maybe a bug??

Good Luck..

Racer

Comment

Originally posted by sc1317
          Bernd..

$TICKQ refreshes every 30 seconds, $TICK refreshes every 6 seconds.

...[/B]
          Sigh.....

Thanks for answering

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Originally posted by sc1317
            Bernd..

I just looked real close at my $TICK chart and although it is realtime I have 2 centerlines..That is interesting.

Although I don't use it it would appear that there is a problem on eSignal's end..

I am running version 7.6 R3..Maybe a bug??

Good Luck..

Racer
            I'm running 7.6 636A.

That's what I'm looking at: Ok, except that the last value should be about 55 (as shown in the TWS of IB, refreshes more often than eSignal).

The last value updates only when I click refresh.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X