kerio personal firewall settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerio personal firewall settings

Hi guys, I have some trouble in setting the firewall rules correctly.
    For the time being I prepared following rules:

permission of outgoing TCP on remote ports 2189, 2190, 2192, 2193, 2194 and 2196 for application winsig.exe

permission on ougoing and incoming UDP for localhost 127.0.0.1 (this should be needed to allow a correct browsing with integrated Iexplorer). Application winsig.exe

Permission for outgoing TCP on remote ports 443, 21, 8080 and 80 (as above, should be needed to browse with no problems). application winsig.exe.

Are those settings enough or is something missing? I had some trouble sometimes blocking writing on my browsers firefox and IE6 (trying to type www. ... it stopped after the first "W" and was not able to continue, the same problem in trying some search with google, after typing first letter the browser stopped working.

By the way, I mainly use firefox instead of IE6, is it perhaps possible to set it as default browser in the application of winsig or is IE the standard?

Thanks for your help.
    Bye
    smodato

Re: kerio personal firewall settings

Originally posted by smodato

By the way, I mainly use firefox instead of IE6, is it perhaps possible to set it as default browser in the application of winsig or is IE the standard?

Thanks for your help.
    Bye
    smodato
    I fear my questions are not that easy to solve, I repost the latter which maybe simplier to answer.
    Thanks
    Smodato

Comment

Working...
    X