Using Headline Count outside of Quote Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Headline Count outside of Quote Window

I have stocks I regularly watch loaded into two quote windows that include News Headline counts that I click on to see their news. I do not leave the News Headline window open except when I am reviewing news items.

I also find stocks to look at from sources other than my Quote window and for a quick peak I like to type those stock symbols in an Advanced Chart. My Quote, Detailed Window and Advanced Charts are all linked together. I

I would like to get to any news items on a new stock symbol I just typed into an Advanced Chart without much more typing and without adding it to a Quote window. I have placed the Headline News count into my linked Detail window however it is not clickable to see the news items.

I also tried creating a new Quote window that is linked hoping it would display the symbol I enter on an Advanced Chart but no luck there.

Is there any way to display the News Headlines for stocks not listed in a Quote Window? Is there a way to have an empty Quote Window that gets populated (linked) to an Advanced Chart?

Help would be appreciated.
    Dave

In the next version of eSignal (7.7), you'll have a new imbedded News Manager that will link to any other window. So if you have it linked to an Advanced Chart Window, you can quickly access the news for any symbol typed into a chart. Here's what it looks like...
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X