Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charts not updating

charts not updating.

I have had a problem all day with some of my charts.

I have 2, 5 and 10 minute charts for DAX and STOXX and CAC.

some of the charts update, while others don't, though the snapshot window on all charts is updated continuously.

This has not been a problem for a long time, but has started happening again today.

The help desk told me that I should install the next version which I have done, and now none of my charts are updating.

Has anyone had this problem, and how do you fix it, will any of my charts work tomorrow?

gareth_leachman,

Please PM me your eSignal username, so I can track down the source of this problem.

Thank you.

Jay F.
    eSignal Community Support
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Have the same problem.
      It just started a few days ago.
      Wasn't a problem before.
      Running Build 544 since January.
      I run basic and advanced charts of the same symbol in different time frames (1, 1, 2 and 5 min).
      One or two charts were updating while one or two were not.
      I fix the problem by pressing CTRL and clicking on the Green OK of the chart. Then data comes okay.
      But sometimes clicking on OK doesn't work, then I change the stock or the time frame (from 1 to 5 min) and back, and then data is there.

Comment

linus71,

If you like, I can look at your connections to our server to determine if there is an issue on our end or something between your system and ours. To do this, I would need your user name (via PM or email).

Alternatively, you can contact Technical Support through either phone or live chat, and they can do the same analysis.

Regards,
        Jay F.
        eSignal Community Support
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X