Page Toolbar - auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Toolbar - auto?

Any plans to re-introduce the auto-rotate function in the page toolbar? I just saw that in one of your videos and would love to be able to use it but I guess it got dropped..

Just to give a brief amount of background first, the reason it was dropped is that it was having a negative impact both on our servers, and for users that didn't understand that each new page request was causing new historical requests. We've temporarily disabled it (vs. taking out completely,) because we want to revisit it again when the time is right. I haven't seen this in the 7.7 betas, so it will likely need to wait until a subsequent release.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Jay,
      Have you heard any rumors about how it might be re-implemented? I still like the idea of making pages a kind of super window within the layout. That way you can keep the rest of your windows intact and use the rotate to change just the contents of the .ach window.

Comment

Hi Pj,

I don't have a timeframe for when these are likely to be re-implemented. Regardless, due to the reasons that Jay outlined below, we are looking at other ways to combine both Layouts and Page files so that users can quickly scroll through various pieces of saved work. Due to the high demand of this proposed feature, the Product Development Team definitely has it on the radar and is looking for an efficient way to implement it.

Comment

Working...
        X