Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dde + .net

Hi all,

I am interested in the Workstation DDE, however, it seems that .NET and DDE support have been removed.

But it seems that FS Workstation is created using .NET. Does anyone know a way I can create a .NET application which can receieve the DDE feed from FS Workstation?

Alternatively, is there a way to get the feed from the eSignal Data Manager?

I have 4 FS workstation accounts.

Thanks for any information/help.

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Have you had any luck with this? I too would like to know if there is a possiblity to use DDE with .Net. We still use (old) VB for our DDE needs.

I know older versions of Delphi used to support DDE, I'm not sure if the never versions does but Delphi now also supports the .Net framework so you might be able to link it with your .Net program.

Does any one have some sample Delphi DDE code? I am able to establish a connection but I have been yet to retrieve actual data. I'm not very good with Delphi as I used to be

Comment

Hi cbc101,

I have had no luck with this. Apparently, I may need to purchase the eSignal Desktop API so I can access the eSignal Data Manager directly.

Do you think you can post some of your DDE code for VB6?

Thanks

Martyn

Comment

Dde + .net

Martyn:

We offer a number of products that may suit your needs. More information is available at http://developer.futuresource.com/.
        If you have further questions, please contact us at 800.815.8256 or 510.723.1765

Comment

Working...
        X