Workstation 2.2 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workstation 2.2 Released

Workstation 2.2 marks another significant milestone in eSignal/FutureSource quest to become the world’s number one quote vendor. Version 2.2 includes routing to eSignal’s newly expanded and enhanced Data Centers as well as important symbol changes.

FutureSource Workstation will be changing its Symbology in phases. Exchanges that are changing with Version 2.2 are:
    • Bolsa de Marcadorias & Futuros
    • Italian Derivatives Market
    • Meff Renta Fija
    • Meff Renta Variable
    • Montreal Exchange
    • Winnipeg Commodity Exchange

While we have added functionality to automatically convert your symbols from the old to new format, we recommend you take a few moments to look over the new Symbology. A link will be presented to you when you start Workstation after the upgrade. There is also valuable conversion information available within the Help Documentation.

It is available for download on the Workstation website.

The Update Service will begin within the next day or so but you can upgrade earlier by going to the webpage.
    Jim E.
    eSignal FutureSource

Workstation

new version

Hi Jim

Great that we finally got the upgrade but there looks to be one rater big piece missing.

Market Profile!

Am I missing something but going through the new version I can't find it? and this was one major thing that was supposed to be included.

Paul
    Paul

--------

the truth is out there...

... you just have to find it

Comment

Paul,

Couple things,

Market Profile is a addon, its not part of the default subscription so you would have to acontact your rep and have it added to your login.

Other thing is that yes there is a version of MP in 2.2 that you can use. In addtion there will be a upgrade to that MP version in the next 2-3 weeks that will have even more functionality

But with 2.2 there is a version that you can subscribe too.
      Jim E.
      eSignal FutureSource

Workstation

Comment

Hi Paul,

We have actually just completely the dev on the new more complete version of Market Profile.

Since your pretty interested in it I would love to connect with you and get you as one of our early bird beta customers.

If you are interested send me a message threw the private message feature of the Forum with your contact info.

Thanks

--Jim
        Jim E.
        eSignal FutureSource

Workstation

Comment

Working...
        X