X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Profile Printing

Hi

Market Profile

Is there any reason why printing, emailing and drawing are missing from MP?
    Paul

--------

the truth is out there...

... you just have to find it

any ideas about the MP printing?
    Paul

--------

Comment

I have contacted the developers to address this issue we should have it corrected in an upcoming release.

Thank You
      WorkStation Support

Comment

still no printing

Hi

Can anyone please shed some light about the printing of MP charts.

It's been a YEAR... yes nearly a whole year since the first post and there's been several new versions without this being corrected.

Also since adding the new contract syntax..ie. changing the ICE contracts to [Contract] [Year][Month]-ice many functions of the system seem not to work correctly for example replacing symbols I get the error that there are none to change when a page may have 10+. I have to then go in manually and change each one.

We pay a lot of money for this product can i get an answer to this rather than..'we'll pass it on to the developers'
        Last edited by skippy2222; 04-19-2007, 12:19 AM.
        Paul

--------

Comment

Still no Printing

Hi

Concerning the replacing symbols issue: for the LME you need to use the format as listed below.

Example

In the find box use this format ES@'AAD 7J02-LME' and then in the replace box use the same format ES@'AAD 7J11-LME' notice that including the ES@ there are also ' ' at each end of the contract.

If you run into any other commodities that replace symbol does not work first try and enclose the contract using the tick ' ' if that does not work add ES@ as shown in the above example.

BobM
          Last edited by JimE; 04-20-2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Thats great and now works for updating the symbols but what about the printing, emailing and drawing products on Market Profile.

It's been a long long time (nearly 6 months) and still nothing although there have been several updates?
            Paul

--------

Comment

Working...
            X