Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureSource WS the right choice?

Hi there,

I am looking for a suitable charting package, and wonder whether FutureSource WS would be a right choice.

I need live, streaming intraday data for American and European index futures such as eminis, DAX, DJ EuStoxx50, FTSE-100 and CAC-40 futures. EOD & historical data of the relevant cash indexes back several years are also preferable.

I only need price, volume and time&sales, and the charts should be interactive and user friendly, but various indicators and a programming ability are not required at the moment.

So, would FutureSource WS fit the bill? If yes, what would be the monthly subscription plus the data fees? Thanks a lot.

Thank You for your interest in WorkStation you can review our product if you go to http://www.esignal.com then products and FutureSource you can also call or email one of our On Line Product consultants at 1.800.283.0153 or outside of the US 1.630.792.2612 or email them at [email protected]

Thanks again for the interest in our product
    BobM

Comment

Thanks. Have sent an email to [email protected].

Comment

Yes we can hand what you are looking for. To get pricing please email me at [email protected].

Thank you,

Fred Shramovich
        Inside Sales Team
        866-352-6458

Comment

Working...
        X