Java Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Problem

Early friday, I rebooted and suddenly, I couldn't get the applet to load in LiveCharts. I tried it several times, cleared my cache, opened a new browser, logged out and could get delayed quotes for a few minutes, but when I logged back in, still get the java issue. As of Saturday, I'm still getting the problem.

What is up with this?

Thank goodness I happened to have Firefox so I was able to attempt to trade, but Firefox is NOT a great application for this.

I'm also unable to properly complain via the help area due to some other error. This makes for a system where I and others must be getting frustrated, and yet you guys think everything is going just fine.

BTW, I've been a subscriber for years and years.

Thanks
    M

I do not know the nature of the problem, but if you have Windows XP, you may want to try System Restore to restore your computer configuration to where it it was working prior to Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by stevehare2003
      I do not know the nature of the problem, but if you have Windows XP, you may want to try System Restore to restore your computer configuration to where it it was working prior to Friday.
      Steve,

Since I made no changes, there would be nothing to restore. The change was on Esignal's part.

The good news is that an IE update got the scripts working (I think, unless the techs changed something back).

If anyone else is having that problem, update your browser.

Mark

Comment

I had the same problem as of 9/11. I finally upgraded not my IE but my version of Java, which solved the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X