US Stock Market Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Stock Market Watch

Since I can't email tech support on this...

When I have US Stock Market Watch selected in the drop down menu in Live Charts, suddenly it switches to a list of individual equities instead of the major markets, ticks, trin, and bonds. What's up with that and when will it be fixed?

Also, when will the QQQQ actually come up when I type the symbol? What's up with reverting to the Amex symbol? I understand that there might have been temporary issues when the symbol changed, but now? How professional is that?

Thanks

Hi Mark,

As you mentioned in a previous post, an update to IE helped elliviate the script problem that you had outlined. While we haven't had any widespread reports of unusual behavior from Live Charts, we want to help isolate what may be causing this.

A couple of things, what version of IE are you currently running? What version of Java are you currently running? OS?. Knowing the current specs of the PC will help us isolate if an upgrade to any particular component will help resolve the issue. Please let me know and we'll continue to help get things running smoothly for you.

P.S. The AMEX:QQQ issue is due to the fact that Live Charts is utilizing historical data from when the symbol traded under the American Stock Exchange. We are active in the process of transitioning all Continuum fed products over to the eSignal Network. Once that occurs, many of the visual details will be resolved.

Please feel free to take a look at some of the upcoming changes (including increased support options for Live Charts in the 90-Day Update

Comment

Working...
    X