Secondary functions inactive again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary functions inactive again

Yesterday and today some useful secondary functions are missing or inactive:
    the chart "Size" option, the name-of-the-stock header, the links to company news and info, and the "Export Chart" functions are not available.

These are very useful, even if not essential for daytrading, and I hope they will be restored.

Mystery

OK, the situation described below in my first post is still present in the Internet Explorer that I run (under WindowsXP), but I have since discovered that it doesn't occur in Firefox, on the same computer, and running the same Java version 1.5.0 build 1.5.0_04-b05. Also it doesn't occur in IE on another computer.

So I suppose it is not happening to most other LiveChart clients, but I would be interested to know if anyone else sees the problem. I have become accustomed to the capricious nature of LiveCharts over the years but this one is a real mystery.

Comment

It's my Pop-up blocker!

My ZoneAlarm firewall privacy Pop-up blocker setting has been disabling the functions mentioned in my original post, in IE (but not in Firefox). So these functions are pop-ups, even inside a Java applet!

Comment

Working...
      X