Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a problem with 'Size' in the Chart style & Tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a problem with 'Size' in the Chart style & Tools?

Is there a problem with 'Size' in the Chart style & Tools?

When 1024x768 is selected, only the small chart shows up

When a new window is opened it is defalut the url to http://quote.com/qc/livecharts/lcsub...ols=CME:ES07H, which is the same for all three sizes
    Last edited by awuit9090; 02-16-2007, 06:36 AM.

same thing here

Comment

same things - chart sizing does not work today using Mozilla

Chart sizing does not work today.

I'm using Mozilla 2.0

Comment

Thank you for the reports. We've seen some issues this morning with the sizing of larger LiveCharts windows. We are working with the Operations Team to get this resolved ASAP. As soon as more information becomes available, we will repost to this thread.

Comment

You guys working on this or just taking the weekend off?

Comment

Is there an estimate on, when the issue will be resolved?

Comment

We've been working on this issue and should have a fix available today. As soon as it has been released, we will update this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

> We've been working on this issue and should have a fix available today. As soon as it has been released, we will update this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Today as in Tuesday Feb. 20th? I am also unable to re-size my charts, which means it is essentially useless (to me).

Comment

Emergency maintenance has been scheduled to release a fix for this problem. The fix should be available tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Comment

Still small graphs?

Hi,
                    I am still getting small graphs out of livecharts, but my friend, who is also a livecharts surcriber, said that he has the larger screens functionnal...

I am wondering why.

Livecharts is useless to me without larger graphs, but I am still paying fot it?? Will we get a refund of some kind?? When will that be finally fixed??

Thank you..

Comment

They fixed it (starting this morning) for me as well. I assume you are familiar with how it opens a new browser window so make sure you don't have popup stopper blocking the new window! Also, of course, make sure you are logged in, they've made it hard to tell that you are logged in now, unfortunately.

Last, you can try this link that works for me (not it has the chart dimensions in the actual link):

http://www.quote.com/qc/livecharts/d...0&symbols=intc

Those are the only ideas I have.

I know what you mean about the smaller (default) charts. LC would be (was) useless to me at that size.

Comment

Great, back to work with larger charts!

Good, it is back working properly.

I changed the popur blocker on Internet Explorer and it is working,,,

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X