ES Chart Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES Chart Freeze

ES Chart have been freezing all day, is there a system problem?

awuit9090,

We have not been able to duplicate the issue you are describing. If you are still experiencing this issue, please forward any relavant details (browser, OS, etc) to our Support Group along with your Contact info:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...icle=3148&p=22

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Ray Pineda
    eSignal Support

Comment

ES and NQ futures charts "freezing"

Its been happening off and on for days now.

They are 'frozen' right now. we have not seen this problem in quite some time.

sometimes it will clear if you 'refresh' the screen. sometimes it will clear if you just restart from scratch.

Sometimes it will not clear at all, which leads me to suspect that some servers are occasionally freezing up.

They often eventually restart, but often you just lose the link and stay frozen.

Its getting annoying especially in the futures.

Comment

detail

browser is Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4

OS is Windows XP pro

NOTHING else is locking up at the same time. Its not java related since other java apps work.

I keep the screen up from 8 to 4. the freezing is sporadic. you won't recreate it by just starting up and running it for an hour.

Its is, however, rather frozen right now. seems related to peak activity in futures, as if the feed is frozen, because I still get updates on the major stock indices in the right corner.

Comment

Engineering attempted a fix for the freezing issues between 9PM and midnight last night, however there were some more crashing issues today.

This issue is still being investigated by engineering at this time.

Comment

Just as feedback, and not knowing what they attempted last night, I am finding it considerably worse today than it has been.

When they reported that they could not duplicate the issue on 7/11, it makes me lean toward a band-width related problem. It has been my experience that when internal people are unable to recreate a problem that is being experienced by external users, most often they are accessing the system on an internal network, so they are not going through the same channels that we are. Just a thought. This problem is not so intermittent that it would be difficult to duplicate, in my humble opinion. The longest it has run without problems today at any given time has been 15-20 minutes.

If indeed subscriber access has gone beyond band-width availability, I fear it is not likely to improve any time soon. I hope I am wrong, having been a subscriber to Livecharts (and daily user of) for many years, and I find it to be extremely useful when it is working as advertised.

Bob C

Comment

Working...
            X