A New Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Problem

There is a problem this morning that I have never seen before ... some symbols are showing bid and ask in the Time and Sales Window, but trades are not showing or being accounted for.

For example, SIRI is showing 0 volume at 10:43 ET, when it has traded over 1.3 million shares. RFMD is also showing 0 volume, when the correct number is 838,000.
    A thrid example is QQQQ.

Now it seems as though I do not have the problem with any symbol loaded by clicking on a Hotlist entry, but if I type in the symbol, there are many examples ... In testing 10-20 more symbols very quickly, this seems to hold true. In fact, if I type in a symbol that is currently showing on a hotlist, it will work properly.

I have tried this in two browsers, Opera (which I have used on a daily basis with livecharts for several years) and Firefox.

The problem seems to be resolved at about 10:06 ET. There are gaps in the data that reflect the problem, but I can live with that. If someone fixed the problem, Thank You! If it fixed itself, that is still good ...

Bob

Comment

Working...
    X