ESCharts Not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESCharts Not updating

So, last night, Globex quotes on the ES, MR, and ND were down. I was annoyed, as I have been watching the trading closely overnight. Still, I figured that they would be up by morning.

They aren't.

Folks, real traders trade overnight. The overnight session at least matters to the following day's session.

When are we to get quotes back? And, I guess more importantly, why have they been down so long?

M

btw, I'm still unable to use your email reply form in firefox. I get some variety of SQL error message That might be something to fix. If you think your tech support is doing great because you're not getting complaints, you might want to re-think that conclusion, or at least question it.

:O

I understand not prioritizing FireFox, but your customers use it because it is more secure than explorer. We are a large and growing group.

Comment

I have not been able to see the futures either since they opened last night.

I sent an email to tech support from explorer stating the problem and heard nothing back.

Nothing noted in status regarding a problem.

With the tutures this active, its very odd that they don't bother to turn them on, or reply to inquiries.

What's the problem guys?

Comment

We need an update on this data outage ASAP. Still seeing nothing updated from Friday's close and it is now well into the market open on Monday.
        Other symbols were down too, although I just started getting chart update for the QQQQ at least.

Comment

10:05 Still no ES ???

Comment

My opinion is that they don't have anyone working on the backbone of this system with even an interest in the investing, let alone experience.

Otherwise, someone would have been checking GLOBEX last night and found the system to be down.

Now, I figure that they just became aware and are scrambling.

I don't think that they're lazy, I just think that we have non-investment people treating this like it's a lycos portal instead of a tool that hundreds of millions of dollars rely upon 24-7.

I wish they'd get serious about this and hire someone who gives a hoot about the traders who pay their salaries.

M

Comment

My opinion is that they didn't have anyone working last night period.

I reported the problem and the symbols at 8 PM EDT. You don't have to be a stock maven to respond to a trouble report.

I suspect the problem was that the feed from the CME is 'cut' and that they can't get a response from that side. Business as usual for the Crimex.

Comment

Now, where's the intra-day data?

How am I supposed to trade off the volume and intra-day patterns when they are conspicuously absent from my chart for the first 5+ hours of trading?

M

Comment

Working...
                X