Ok, Where are the futures quotes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Where are the futures quotes???

There might be some excuse for downtime on the overnight session (not much) but now that trading is open for the day its unacceptable not to be getting futures quotes for the stocks, and not to hear or see anything on status.

Eminis are down here too. NO emini charts since the open last night! This is not acceptable.

Comment

it's 11:30. Do you know where your realtime futures quotes are?

Comment

Comex cut the feed. LOL!! How unusual at critical market junctures.

"8/13/2007 - Our data provider is aware of the outage on CME data and continue to work to resolve it. No ETA as yet."

Comment

Have you noticed how often quotes go out, especially for brief periods, right before a spikey move?

It's happened enough times that I'm tempted to track it, take screen shots and present the who shebang to the CFTC. Let them sort it out. I'll join the class action later. :LOL:

I'd really be much happier with reliable quotes.

Comment

Yes, when there are large amout of volume, the charts are delayed also. Last TUE, right after the FOMC Meeting Announcement the Price was way off, after few minutes when the volume slowed down, then the price went back to normal.

Originally posted by OEXCHAOS
            Have you noticed how often quotes go out, especially for brief periods, right before a spikey move?

It's happened enough times that I'm tempted to track it, take screen shots and present the who shebang to the CFTC. Let them sort it out. I'll join the class action later. :LOL:

I'd really be much happier with reliable quotes.

Comment

It looks as if they may have them working. Looks like emini chart came to life a few minutes ago. Not sure I trust the data yet, though.

Comment

The chart data isn't there for the day, so there's no pattern nor volume to work from. The day was a total loss.

Comment

Working...
                X