Kicked out of Livecharts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out of Livecharts

About 15 minutes ago, I had two sessions of Livecharts that kicked me out, and I cannot log into a new session. I am running IE 7 under Vista, since Livecharts is no longer working with the current version of Firefox. I also tried under Opera, with the same results. I am able to log into www.quote.com, but as soon as I try to go into Livecharts, it reverts to the demo mode.

Help!

We're dealing with the same problem here. It looks like some major upgrade took place this weekend.

Folks, this is, well, amateurish. I was about to put a trade on and had I done so, I'd have been in a pickle.

Don't you guys know that this service is a tool for making money and controlling risk? How would you guys feel if you came into your office and found that your phones were all disconnected and your corporate bank accounts frozen?

You've got to handle this type of thing more like investment professionals instead of wet-behind-the-ears web geeks. People are relying upon you.

Comment

We are aware of these ongoing issues with LiveCharts and are working on getting a much improved version out the door. Just as an informative FYI, these recent problems are the result of the upgrading of the Quote.com Portfolios and Quote.com login system; they aren't related to the LiveCharts applet itself.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Working...
      X