how do you remove studies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you remove studies?

How do you remove studies from the new Livecharts? I've got several stuck on there but see no way to get rid of them? In the studies area it seems to only add.
    Thanks

Here's a quote from the LiveCharts Help... namely the Charts and Portfolio article...

Adding a Study
    To add a study, click the "Study" button and choose from the drop down menu. In the screenshot below we've added a Moving Average (MA). To customize the study settings, click on the study title [in this case MA (D,9)] or the study itself to bring up the Properties menu. To remove the study, select it (i.e. left click on the study title or on the study itself) and press the delete key on your keyboard.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

ok i cant remove a study

how do i remove it ? the delete key doesnt do anything

i'm on a Mac with Sea Monkey as the browser

Comment

Clearing the cookies out of your browser should do it.

Comment

thanks

didnt think of that !

Comment

ps

but it would be nice if it worked as advertised, another bug that needs fixing

it might be easier to put a delete button in upper right corner of the study window ? or in the configuration pop up for the study ?

anyway .....

Comment

Yeah - I hear ya.
              But LC isn't supported on the Mac platform - it's really meant for IE on the PC side. It's also not supported on Sea Monkey.
              http://www.esignal.com/livecharts/system_req.aspx

Although I have seen lots of folks running on the Mac in Firefox and doing OK....

Agreed on the Delete button.

Comment

guppy

just highlight by clicking on the study you have selected.. on the top left hand of the study.. then you delete from the keyboard..

but it would a lot easier.. if they added a "none" to the list of study.. like the old livecharts had.. that also the way other platform work..

take care..

Comment

i'm on a Mac

apparently my delete key doesnt work the same way a PC's delete key does

at least the Java Applet runs so I am happy, i prefer my Mac over a PC any day so the Java product is much appreciated

overall Livecharts isn't too bad but yes the old Livecharts back in the Quote com days worked just fine

Comment

guppy

you sound like my son.. a Mac die hard..

me.. as long as a PC does what I want.. I happy.. its the software that sometimes drives me insane.. as the new livecharts sometimes do..

but that's another story.. and sorry the delete doesn't work..

I cann't be of further help for now..

it just go to show that the people at eSignal are not traders.. they TRY to provide a service to the trading people..

but they are not trader.. so they can not see what the trader needs.. it just about ($).. and worst.. they will not listen to the needs of the trader..

as you have see before.. it's their sandbox.. and I guess I should be grateful that they are allowing me to play in it..

take care..

Comment

fn - delete

Comment

Working...
                      X