Vertical timelines 13:34 13:43 13:52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical timelines 13:34 13:43 13:52

Why aren't the vertical lines exactly 13:30 13:45 14:00 in one minute chart like in the old LiveCharts. Now in the new version they are 13:34 13:43 13:52 what is the idea with that if everyone else offering charts in the world has their lines correctly and you don't. How can I easily identify even hours or half hours from a chart that has vertical timelines positioned at 14:55 15:04 15:13. Fix this soon!

i agree - just one of many weird bugs...

Comment

We are looking into enhancing the way the vertical grid lines are labeled. Thanks for the suggestion.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
        We are looking into enhancing the way the vertical grid lines are labeled. Thanks for the suggestion.
        two months gone by - this issue is still unsolved.

why?

Comment

i agree totally with this

11:52 12:03 12:13 labels are insane

what are these guys thinking?

KISS ... Keep it simple stupid!

Comment

still unsolved

Comment

along this line of keeping the vertical timeliness at even increments :05 :10 :15 .... or :15 :30 :45

and never uneven like :02 :08 :14

The marking of times get crazy when looking at a 30 minute chart showing ALL SESSIONS .... There ARE lines for the start of each new day which is great ... but there are additional lines at inconsistent intervals ... somedays just show 1 timeline at 15:30 ... other days show timelines at 11:00 and 15:30 (why?) ... other days show lines at 14:30 and 19:00

The same thing happens if you do a 15 minute chart NOT showing all session (just regular session) ... the time markers between the daily markers are just nuts and not consistent.

Once you get down to a 5 minute chart ... keep the timeline markers on the even 1/2 hour increments 7:00 7:30 etc ... so that you do mark the start of the premarket at 7am ... the start of the regular session at 9:30 am and the close at 4pm and the close of the post market at 8pm

The 1 minute charts are the worst with crazy marks at 15:11, 15:29, 16:07 etc ... it would be better to simply mark every even 1/2 hour 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30

This is how the old live charts worked ... where i never had to struggle to figure out where the top of the hour was or when the regular session ended

Comment

i second that.

just make it EXACTLY like the old version had it.

just one of many things where you should have taken a closer look at the old version and simply transfer a good and logical function to the new one.

Comment

is there any time estimate from the eSignal support team on when this might be fixed ... it seems to me it would not be a hard fix

Comment

This is on the priority list, I can't give a specific yet. I agree it seems to me it would not be a hard fix either. I'll let you know as soon as I get a definite date.

John B.

Comment

Working...
                    X