Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to see full day in one minute chart as in old LiveCharts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to see full day in one minute chart as in old LiveCharts?

How can we see a full trading day from 09:30 to 16:00 in one minute chart as in the old LiveCharts version? 5 minute chart for viewing full day is not an option because even free services can show individual minutes from the whole current day. See the attached screenshot it is 1900 pixels wide.

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08085/fulld...techart445.gif
    Last edited by merimaisema; 02-21-2008, 06:51 PM.

Got it working

Managed to see full day in 1 minute chart in new Livecharts also by giving it 2048 pixels of horizontal resolution so problem has been solved.

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08085/2048p...izontal554.gif

Comment

mermaisema

I had the same problem and found that you can squish or expand these charts. Hold your curser in the date/time area along the bottom of the chart. See the left/right arrow, hold the left mouse key down and move the arrows right or left to expand or contract the number of data points in chart. Hope that helps

Comment

Re: Got it working

Originally posted by merimaisema
        Managed to see full day in 1 minute chart in new Livecharts also by giving it 2048 pixels of horizontal resolution so problem has been solved.

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08085/2048p...izontal554.gif
        how do you do this?

no matter what value i enter for width - i only get a chart that is limited to my screen size?!

thank you.

Comment

freestyle,
          It looks like merimaisema has his chart stretched across two monitors, if you have a dual monitor system as well, you have to unmaximize the window, then manually stretch it across both screens. If you do not have a dual monitor system you can squish the bars closer together so all the data will fit, to do this just click and hold on the time scale at the bottom of the chart and drag your mouse to the right.
          Drew de Carvalho
          eSignal Support
          Helpful support sites:
          eSignal KnowledgeBase, Account Maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Drew
            freestyle,
            It looks like merimaisema has his chart stretched across two monitors, if you have a dual monitor system as well, you have to unmaximize the window, then manually stretch it across both screens. If you do not have a dual monitor system you can squish the bars closer together so all the data will fit, to do this just click and hold on the time scale at the bottom of the chart and drag your mouse to the right.
            hello and thank you for your answer.

this is weird anyway - why not just bring back the scroll bar like it was before?

the thing with the smaller space between bars is not good for me.

Comment

Working...
            X