Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Status?

So, this is laughable.

There's nothing in the System Status about the change over. I wasn't emailed or otherwise informed.

I can't change from a 24 hour ES chart to just the regular session. I can't change SMA's in live charts. I can't figure out how to delete them (and since they're useless to me, why should I want some dumb SMA on my chart.

This is pathetic.

Who's in charge and why do they think this is acceptable?

Sheeze!

In the same situation.

I was waiting for them to complete "BETA" and give us some announcement or roll-over period before I would cut. I'm struggling with the new system, but have figured out how to get an MA perod. Use the Study button and click on the MA(9) in the drop-down list. Then click on the added Icon in the window and you can adjust the MA, e.g. 50 on a Day chart gives 50 DMA.

I've been adding the drop-down list features to check function, but haven't figured out how to clear/remove a feature. Whatever it is, it's not intuitive and there isn't a HELP button or any tutorial I've been able to locate. Refreshing the applet didn't clear them either.

Danno

Comment

Found the answer to my Remove Study problem a little further down in the Forum threads. Delete Key did the trick. So, I'm guessing there are more hidden key-stroke features yet to discover.

Nice to have multiple SMA capability on a chart after I asked for it back in 1999.........hehe Yes, I've been using Livecharts for a decade. OK....I'll give them a + on that one. Sizing seems to work and is better than the forced method of H & W on the url.

3rd cup of coffee helps too.

hmmmmm....use to running more than one chart on multiple windows/monitors, but that trick doesn't appear on my radar, yet. If that's a no-go, let us know. Is there a rebate for those of use who paid for multiple monitors to use your service?

Danno

Comment

Hey, Danno.

Thanks for the tip. That works, but I still can't trade this thing. I need a non-24-hour chart on the ES. I don't know how to get that.

I don't get why they wouldn't give us some time to test this and make sure everything was working. It's insulting and irresponsible, don't you think?

When I was trying to figure out what's what, their scripts crashed my entire system.

It's like it never occurred to those folks what we actually have real money at stake here.

Ya gotta wonder sometimes.

M

Comment

Working...
        X