daily chart doesnt reflect today's volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily chart doesnt reflect today's volume

the bar on the daily chart doesnt reflect today's volume while the detailed quote info does, looks like the bar for today is the prior day's volume

didnt have the problem with the old livecharts

whats up with that ?

I use volume extensively. I can't anymore. The volume on the futures needs to be compared during the regular session on multiple time frames.

That's now impossible, unless there is some mystery toggle that will allow me to only look at the regular trading session on the ES.

Furthermore, the up down volume color indication is gone, so it's hard to tell if we had big volume on a down or up stick.

Does anyone there at eSignal actually trade anything?

M

Comment

The cumulative volume on daily charts whne viewed intraday continue to show funky volume numbers as compared to the day's true volume.

Does nobody there find this to be of any importance ? No ????????

Comment

I've noticed that the volume is incorrect most of the time on most of the stocks as well. It renders any study (OBV...) that is calculated using volume incorrect and useless.

Comment

I can say that we have this verified and entered into our tracking system. We have some other items queued up for the next release, but this is on our radar for a follow-up fix in a later build.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

The volume is wrong and you don't find that to be a priority item requiring immediate attention ?

You have to be kidding, I'm utterly amazed, maybe you should talk to the traders that work there and ask them how important an issue it is to have correct volume

I dare say that you wouldn't last a minute in a wall street job if you suggested to their traders that having correct volume information rated low on your list of priorities

absolutely amazing

Comment

guppy,

No, I don't believe I said that it was low on my list. I indicated that there were items in front of it in the next release. That's not to say that its not a priority item.
              Regards,
              Jay F.
              Product Manager

Comment

Working...
              X