One single chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One single chart?

I've held off making any comments until I used the new LiveCharts for awhile. The positives for me:

new chart is more stable (doesn't stall)
    the new studies

The negatives for me:

One single chart

This is a HUGE issue for me. So far, I have tried to compensate by also using my brokers charts which are not as readable as LiveCharts.
    The only solution eSignal offers is to go from my 9.95/month package to a 95.00 package. What?! That's an $85 increase. 850%!

I close the portfolio window, don't use the news, and don't need
    another Level II service. Those things I get from my broker. All I need is your good charts.

How about offering a middle of the road package: Basic LiveCharts with multiple charts.

I've used LiveCharts for years and haven't decided whether I'll keep my subscription. One chart isn't going to work for me and
    the price to have more than one chart is too high. I think 19.95 is a good price for multiple charts. That's a 100% price increase for
    what I already had, except the new charts are more stable and that's worth something.
    Anyone agree? Jay, what do you say?

We are looking into this possibility, and we'll try to get this implemented before the discontinuation of the legacy LiveCharts applet.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X