X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the symbol for the continuous dollar contract

It was DXY on the legacy system.
    It is also called 'spot dollar'

I will keep subscribing to this while the legacy system is available. I am trying to keep an open mind on this new system. I like the technical charts.

I would really like to be able to link to specific charts and setups like on the legacy system so with one click I'm there. I have them stored in my favorites.

I am not getting any answers to any questions I submit via the 'feedback.'

Oh yeah the cranky face is because I'm not getting any answers, and today again I can't even get to the legacy system. I get redirected to the eSignal homepage.

Come on Jay. I was a product manager for 25 years with some really complex systems and the VP for about 25 products worth about a billion a year. This is NO way to cut in a new system or product and expect people to adopt it.

I understand your problems I really do but you've got to get a grip!

Comment

Re: What is the symbol for the continuous dollar contract

Jessel
      The symbol is DX A0 (the last character is the number 0)
      For the complete symbol list of the ICE Futures (US) exchange see this page of the eSignal Symbols Directory
      Alex

Originally posted by Jessel
      It was DXY on the legacy system.
      It is also called 'spot dollar'

I will keep subscribing to this while the legacy system is available. I am trying to keep an open mind on this new system. I like the technical charts.

I would really like to be able to link to specific charts and setups like on the legacy system so with one click I'm there. I have them stored in my favorites.

I am not getting any answers to any questions I submit via the 'feedback.'

Comment

Thanks!

It doesn't show up in any of the symbol lookup queries I had done.

But that's good enough.

Comment

Working...
        X