Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new livecharts - bugs and necessary features

hello,

there are a few things that still do not work the way they should and there are a few features that i (and i think many other users) absolutely need for my work:

it should AGAIN (like it was with the old version) be possible to extend the livecharts window beyond the width of the screen (a width of about 2000 pixels or so ) - to see an entire trading session on a 1-min chart with DECENT space between single bars. until december last year this was something the old version offered WITH a horizontal scroll bar - since then it came without scroll bar - now with the new version this is impossible at all. i REALLY DO NEED this AGAIN - so please bring it back. i do not think that this should be such a big problem.
    (changing parameters here:
    http://login.livecharts.com/Launch?d...se&w=500&h=300
    does not do anything...)

2. clock - please add a 4th option to set the clock to new york time. the old version had new york time as default/only option - and now you removed this - why? please bring it back.

3. the detailed quote window on the right does not display the correct volume (for example - check symbol "AB M8" or "AB M8=2" during regular trading - the one displays "0" - the other one displays prev. day's total volume.

4. the horizontal grid lines should always appear at round number such as 5min., 15min., etc - at the moment this is not always the case.

5. bring back the date at the x-axis - like it was before (old version).

6. "all sessions" button will hopefully soon work cme e-minis.

7. it would be important to bring back exchange prefixes.

thank you.

please realize all those things soon. i think it should be possible.

????

will anyone from esignal read this and give me (us) an answer to all our questions and problems???

Comment

Working...
    X