• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have difficulty to display the livecharts

Can anybody help me?
    I can login to "livecharts.com".
    A message said;
    "A new window should open automatically to launch the application.
    If this does not happen click here to launch LiveCharts ."
    Then I click the "livecharts"
    a new window opened. and on the left
    up corner shows a red "X" mark.
    No charts.
    At bottom of the window said
    "Loading Java Applet Failed"
    My Java is version 1.4.1
    Java 2 Platform Standard Edition.
    What should I do?
    I used the Old livecharts on this computer
    everyday for 5 years.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by stan1950; 04-21-2008, 04:43 PM.

Please make sure that your Java installation is completely up to date. The easiest way to do that is to go here: http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp and click the green "Verify Installation" button in the upper LH corner. Follow the screens to completion, updating as it tells you to.

Also, make sure your temp files and cookies are deleted from your browser. Click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options." Then click on the button labeled "Delete Files" in the Temporary Internet Files section of the General tab. Make sure there is a check mark where it says "Delete all offline content," and then click on OK. From the same window Click on “Delete Cookies” then select ok, Last Click “Apply” then “OK”

You can test your browser by Clicking Here to ensure that you meet the System Requirements. If you are behind a firewall, ports 2812 and 80 are both required to ensure full access to LiveCharts. Also, you’ll need to ensure that you have disabled Pop-up blockers.

It’s best to re-boot your computer after completing all of this, then try logging into LiveCharts again from this link: http://login.livecharts.com/

Comment

Hi, billbled

Your help is very useful.
      I solved the problem, and the livecharts
      is running.
      Thanks for your help.

Stan1950

Comment

Working...
      X