Some praise, and suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some praise, and suggestions

Although a few problems remain, overall the new charts are an improvement over the old, in my opinion. Despite the occasional freeze, they are more stable and don't have any of the flakey erratic quirks of the old charts. The lines and rays are wonderful tools, staying locked to the price bars and (rays) extending forward into the future. You can set up an unlimited permanent symbols list, through a linked portfolio. The charts and time scale are stretchable and compressible. Premarket action now shows up earlier than before. And eSignal management takes an interest in our opinions and is trying to improve the product.

I have a few suggestions:
    It would be nice if the stock's company name were displayed again, but only on the "mother" chart, not the spawned charts.
    Numerical dates would be helpful, especially on the 60-minute chart and beyond, and weekly grid lines on the daily chart.
    A nice touch would be to bring up the Selection Tool menu by right-clicking anywhere on the chart.

Thanks for the feedback and your suggestions. Glad to hear you are liking many of the changes to the product.

Regarding the company name title, did you have any suggestions on placement? The former LC had it above the charting area, but that space is mostly taken up. One option could be to use the bar that displays the current quotes for the day. Any other thoughts?

I like the idea of a right-click menu on the chart. I'll mention that to John, the LC Product Manager and the developers of the product.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X