wont let me login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wont let me login

says someone with my name is already logged in ?

what the hell is going on ?

I had that error too, after I shutdown my pre-market testing and tried to restart. It took about 10 minutes to clear, including a logged off and back on to eSignal in attempt to clear. I' ve had that happen a few times in the past, so I'm thinking the server just needs to time-out the session. Did you also shutdown and restart?

Here's the interesting part.....

When I finally reconnected, I got an immediate session drop/disconnect, and on the reconnect it gave me an HTTP/80 session in place of the 2812 that failed! So far, that session is holding, even with CA Firewall ON.

Comment

From what I've heard so far from tech support, it appears that clients with this error are connecting after deleting cookies, closing down the browser and logging back in.
      Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 05-02-2008, 08:10 AM.

Comment

wont let me login

at first i tried clearing the cookies - no help

shutdown the browser and restarted - no help

finally cleared it self and let me login

after login started up applet and that blew up the browser

restarted browser logged in again and no it finally seems stable again

using SeaMonkey 1.1.9 on a G5 based Mac running 10.4.11

ps - Apple offers an applet running utility that runs without need of a browser BUT it appears quote.com precludes it's use by having the apllet to check to see if it's running within a browser ( at least according to the java console messages ) Anyway it would be nice to run it out of the Applet Launcher utilty as it usually seems to require less CPU to do so. Maybe your people can do something about the checks to see what the applet runtime environment happens to be

no blow ups yet although

Comment

live charts now says someone with my name is logged in

I tell you the truth, you fix one thing and mess up two. please get this repaired as soon as poss.
          Keith

Comment

This issue should now be resolved. A new build of LiveCharts was released last week and today.

For anyone still experiencing the "multiple login" issue - please try:
            - clearing the cookies out of your browser
            - shut your browser(s) down
            - once they are all shut down, restart one and try and login from here: http://login.livecharts.com

Comment

UPDATE: The new LiveCharts build was updated last week and finished today and supports HTTP tunneling plus the following fixes/enhancements:

Fix for the “100% CPU” bug which caused applet to freeze in some cases
              Fix for OBV study (last bar was always 0 on a daily chart)
              Fix for data export bug when all sessions are turned off
              Changed the row order in data export
              Chart headers state is saved now

You should see all the fixes and users behind corporate firewalls will be able to log-in to LiveCharts now.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

John B

Comment

Working...
              X