3 min charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 min charts

It would be very much appreciated is LC could incorporate the 3 min time frame charting into the appelet selection.. I know one can put it in manually.. the trouble with that is the chart will not allow the return to a different time frame.. so one has to close the chart down.. and open a new one.. that's a pain

Still to many bugs with this version.. when can we have access to the old version..

I didn't understand the part where you indicated that the chart will not allow the return to a different time frame, causing you to close the chart down and open a new one.

It should work the same as it did previously in this regard. That is, new time frames are able to be entered but aren't stored for future sessions.

In the Interval box, you should be able to enter a number in that field like 3, 7, etc and hit enter. The new time frame goes to the bottom of the drop down menu as will other user defined minute intervals.

Additionally LiveCharts still has the ability to enter the symbol and interval in the Symbol field as it did previously. That is, entering something like Dell, 7 would put the 7 in the interval box as well. <symbol><comma><space><interval><enter>

Comment

What happens if you enter the symbol NDX,6 and then go try to change it with the drop down it does not work....

Comment

For NDX to display, it needs to be entered as $NDX.

If NDX,6 was entered, you would get a red x for an unrecognized symbol.

I'm not sure which drop down you are referring to (symbol, interval), but I don't seem to be getting any errors switching symbols from that drop down. Additionally, I'm getting different intervals to display from the interval drop down.

If I go from $NDX, 6 and select GOOG from my drop down menu, I'm getting a GOOG chart at a 6 min interval.

I'm on LC-H-02 (found in java console).

---

From tools, java console, could you indicate which server you are connected to?

Could you provide more details in how to replicate this problem? When it "does not work" could you indicate what is displayed?

Comment

Working...
        X