Pivot Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Lines

Is there a chance that Pivot Lines could be a new study added to the platform? I have found them very useful for support/resistance and would love to see them on here.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have forwarded your great idea to our LiveCharts ideas department for consideration.

NOTE: Pivot point analysis IS currently available within our eSignal application.
    Please let us know if your interested in upgrading to this service: [email protected]

Please send all future comments for LiveCharts to:
    [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Comment

Thanks ShaheedM. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Pivot Line add. It would make my trading day much easier.

I've been trading for a number of years and over time have come to keeping my methods as simple as possible with as few indicators as possible. When I make my intraday trades I use only volume, 20ema, RSI and support/resistance. As you are likely aware the price points on the charts are not always where the stock gets stuck, rather it's the calculated pivot lines that hold the stock in check for periods of time. I find I spend a lot of time adding the pivot lines manually and sometimes miss trades because of it.

I have used a number of charting platforms over the years and I don't use most of the 'bells and whistles' anymore so the Esignal platform is more than I need. I really like the look and the functionality of the new LiveCharts and even though there are some on this forum that are quite disgruntled I think this platform is good value for the money.

Thanks again for your consideration of this study add.

Comment

Working...
      X