Time & Sales (bid, ask, trade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time & Sales (bid, ask, trade)

in the Quotes and Hot List window ... when viewing the Time & Sales for a particular ticker symbol ... the old live charts used to show all the bids (I think they were on a brown background) and all the asks (i think they were on a blue background) ... and when there was a trade it would be on a white background.

This was useful (to see if there was a bid /ask volume imbalance ... ie more sellers than buyers ... etc) ... Can you modify the new live charts to mimic the old live charts in this manner?

Also I have noticed the new live charts attempts to color new highs (for the day) green and new lows (for the day) red ... however it appears the new live charts does this wrong and often colors green trades that are not new highs for the day ... can you fix this?

I am seeing everything you mention working exactly as it did on the old system. Bids are brown, asks are blue, trades are white. The only thing I see that I don't recall from the old version is that when you click to a new symbol, the window fills with all trades, and does not show bids and asks from the past, but new ticks will display bid, ask, or trade, shaded as before.

Since seeing your message, I have seen 7 or 8 HOD trades, and they were all shaded green, and they were all indeed HOD.

I am running IE 7 in Vista.

Comment

Working...
    X