Drawing Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Lines

Is there any way to restore the old Live Charts way of drawing and clearing lines? It was fast, easy and it was all I needed to do 99% of the time for my trading. Draw, remove, replace my own lines QUICKLY. As it is now, this function is so clunky it is useless. You can't even see the line as it is drawing now. Anyone want to recreate old livecharts? I will be an instant subscriber. My trading activity has been totally ruined by losing the old livecharts - it was essential to what I do. Nothing else was as simple and elegant for chart pattern trading. Looks like I will have to cancel my subscription here unless I get some sign soon that esignal will restore what was truly great about the older livecharts.

Here is an easy way to make this work better with lines. When on lines, I can draw lines. I can only delete them by selecting them (even the same one I just drew) and no matter how I do this it changes the tool in the drop down window to selection tool. I have to drop down and select Line again to continue. The fastest way to select a line to move or delete is to right click - this selects but still changes the tool menu away from Line. Can't you make it so if you right click on a line it selects for moving or deleting BUT leaves you in the Line tool on the drop down menu. Best yet, just add a Draw tool to the menu of tools and have that replicate the old Draw tool in working from the legacy LiveCharts (leave all else the same.) Either of these possible? I know whole groups of active full time traders who share the same requests.

Comment

Pete I made the same request ages ago.

No updates...very frustrating and especially with the bad data on the last day bars too.

I expected better from esignal.

Comment

Working...
      X