No Charts Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Charts Again

I had talked to Bill about having a blankscreen on live charts, then got it fixed when I got ny IE6 back, but it has gone back to a blank gray screen . Why would it change back after it started working? Any ideas?
    Del

Hi There,

The most likely reason, for your inability to access the service, is an older or expired cookie being cached within your system.

[1] Could you please clear your browser cache and delete cookies:
    - clear your browser cache and delete cookies on a regular basis. In particular, it is essential that you perform this operation when experiencing difficulties.
    - Clear your cache: Open your browser, click Tools - Internet Options. From the General tab, click "Delete All Files" under the Temporary Internet Files section.
    - Delete all cookies: Open your browser, click Tools - Internet Options. From the General tab, click "Settings" under the Temporary Internet Files section. Select "View Files", then select all the files shown and delete them.

[2] Please avoid using any saved bookmarks or shortcuts when accessing the login page: http://www.livecharts.com

This should allow your system to pick up our latest cookie and hence grant you the ability to access your service.

Please advise, should you continue to experience difficulties, after performing the above operations.

Kind Regards,

Comment

NO CHART

The very first thing I did was clear out all my files and saved cookies, but that does not help.
      Del

Comment

Hi There,

Can you please verify that you are not using any saved bookmarks/shortcuts when accessing the service.

Please note that this action (clear browser cache and delete cookies) is required whenever we make any changes to the service.

Could you please provide a little more description about your difficulties.
        * Are you receiving any error messages?
        * If possible, please capture the screen image and then stick it to your next post.
        * Please verify that you have installed the latest windows updates available: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Thank you,

Comment

chart back again

I checked and somehow my IE changed back to yahoo browser so I changed it back and can now receive the chart . I can only get the live charts when I am using IE6 . How do I keep the browser from changing?
          Del

Comment

From within InterNET Explorer:

* Please select the top level "Tools" menu and then select "InterNET Options"
            * Browse to the "Programs" tab

* Under the section, labelled "Default web browser", please select the button to make this your default browser.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X