Extension of Increased Monthly Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension of Increased Monthly Fee

What if all of us subscribers.. emailed eSignal requesting an extension of the monthly fee increase that is suppost to kick in on June 1.. or whatever your monthly date of payment is.. wonder what would happen.. with all these emails to answer..

After all.. in their email to us in Jan/ Mar and April 15.. it states that.. "If you are currently subscribing to LiveCharts @ USD9.95 your pricing will remain fixed through at least June 2008"..

The key word in the about phrase is "at least".. meaning it is not a fix date of beginning.. will June is almost here.. and with all the bugs still hounding us each and every day.. one would think that is would be only fair to extend the 9.95 until the version is working properly..

Plus the email also states that.. "We appreciate your continued business and trust you will enjoy the new LiveCharts".. well.. I for one have NOT been enjoying the new version..

Well.. Scott A. Johnson.. will you look into this matter..

This is the email used to email us..

[email protected]

This is the web page we are send to in the email.. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions concerning your subscription..

Use both of the above.. that way maybe someone will get it..
    my is going out Tuesday.. and each and every day there after untill I get an extension..

tradermars

i support that.

extend it at least until 2009 (or whenever you plan to sort out all those bugs and bring the necessarey functions).

Comment

Here's a template for those who would like to file a request for a fee extension..

Hi:

This email is a formal request for a fee increase extension on the new version of LiveCharts.. As mention in previous email send by eSignal, namely January 11, March 19, and April 15, 2008, it states that "Note: If you are currently subscribing to LiveCharts @ USD9.95 your pricing will remain fixed through at least June 2008".. The key word in the statement is "at least"..

My request is for an extension based on the above plus all of the inconveniences that I have been subject to.. and I don't need to mention them.. one only has to visit the LiveCharts forums to get an understanding of all the problems that have been occurring and are on going.. with no time frame for all these problems to be resolved..

Therefore.. I am requesting an extension in my monthly fee of 9.95 be continued until for another month..

tradermars

Comment

Working...
      X