5 Minute charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Minute charts

About 1/2 of the 5 minute charts that I pull up are not showing data before this morning. I have tried to find some pattern for which ones work properly and which ones don't, but I really see no rhyme or reason to which ones work, and which ones don't.

For example, CMOS and QTWW only show today, BCON and ESLR are both complete. Any ideas?

Running IE7 under Vista
    Server Name = LC-B-07

Bob Compere

I agree, I see no rhyme or reason either... I have QA checking it out.

John B

Comment

Thanks, John

The first consistency I have found is that it appears that all of the indexes ($INDU, etc) are missing the data before yesterday ... I don't know if that is helpful in finding the problem or not. It appears not to be server related, as I am now on LC-H-03.

Bob

Comment

QA is testing a fix for this issue currently, and early word is they think the fix may be rolled out next week.

Comment

it was not just the 5 min, but everything between the 1 min and the 10 min

would have mentioned it sooner, but just got the ability to post

the biggest problem was that it happened on all the e-minis -- S&P, Nasdaq, Russell

not like those are odd-ball thinly traded contracts

always had this question, from the early days of LC . . . . "doesn't anybody monitor this stuff?"

Comment

Working...
          X