Total Chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Chaos

At about 10:10 Central Time, everything went haywire. I will do my best to describe things accurately:

If I click on XMSR from the portfolio, the top transaction in Time and Sales is at 10:10, and is matched by the end of the chart. After a few seconds, new transactions start to show up in TS, and the chart shows a gap from 10:10 to the current time. The longer the time period in the chart, the longer it takes to reflect the current price. Then I click to MESA (these are just examples ... every symbol seems to be involved) and it shows a last transaction at 10:09 in TS, and the chart matches. Then after a few seconds, it starts picking up current numbers, with the gap in the chart. If I click back to XMSR, it once again starts at 10:10. As long as I stay on a single symbol (which I typically never do for very long), it will keep current, but the chart never fills in the missing data. The price and volume in the portfolio and in the detailed quote window seem to stay updated.

HELP!!!

Thank you.

Bob Compere

One other observation ... if I change the time period, the Time and Sales keeps going, but the chart reverts back to 10:10, and then jumps to the current price, leaving the same gap from 10:10 until the present time.

Comment

Via the java console, could you indicate which server you are connected to?

You probably would have to delete cookies/cache/relaunch browser to switch to a different server.

Comment

Server Name = LC-H-07
        Server URL = lc-h-07.esignal.com

Thanks

Comment

Confirmed, reporting to engineering.

Comment

LC-H-07 gapping issue should now be resolved

Comment

Thank you for your prompt response and resolution ... when I cleared cookies, closed and reopened IE7, and reconnected to a different server (Server Name = LC-B-12) it did indeed resolve the problem.

Comment

As a side note, when I reconnected to my current server (after clearing all cookies, history, temp files, and getting a fresh cup of coffee) I started having the "Error: Please login to use the portfolio manger" error once again. I did not see it a single time yesterday, nor had it seen it this morning on the original server. It is more annoying than anything, since I have found that if I click the "Refresh Portfolios" button every time it appears, that the information I add or delete before receiving that message is indeed as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                X