Early closing Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early closing Thursday

Charts not adjusted for early closing on Thursday. This, of course, makes all of the short term studies useless. Is that something that can be fixed quickly?

Thanks,

Bob

i second that

maybe they forgot that the 4th was a Holiday

intraday charts are all fouled up

Comment

rise & shine boys, the weekend is over

Server Name = ELJ-b-05
      Server URL = eljhttp-b-05.esignal.com
      Attached Files
      Last edited by goofyfoot; 07-07-2008, 07:00 AM.

Comment

sad state of affairs here . . .

nobody checks in all day, and nothing gets posted to the System Status page, apparently problems with QCharts is the main focus right now. ain't it grand to be in the dark ?

well . . . not really in the dark, we have been invited to leave if unhappy with the level of service. unfiltered data, gaps in the charts, lagging time & sales . . . what's to be unhappy about ?

at least the cash flow will improve next month with the rate increase. i wonder if anyone will be around to pay the bill . . .

Comment

I second the feeling.. goofyfoot..

I had to login two or three time this AM.. quotes were freezing up.. plus vertical time grid lines were doing their own thing..

But no need to express our sentiments.. as you stated.. we can go somewhere else.. as we've been told..

It very unfortunate.. but that's what it is.. money first.. then who knows..

I have done a count of the number of people who have complaint in the pass 3 months.. and the number is around 30.. that is not a big number..

My estimate.. based on this.. is that the number of subscriber are not in the thousands.. as stated to us.. but more like a few hundred.. that would explain why the response.. is as it is..

My two cents..

Mars

Comment

goofyfoot, guppy, tradermars & bcompere

fyi - We are planning to add a feature that removes the white space for any period without activity (a "gap"), rather than eliminating the gap for everyone (some traders want to see the gaps) you will be able to you manage how you view the chart with this new feature. I'll post more information on this when it becomes available.

JohnB

Comment

Working...
            X