Vertical gridlines off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical gridlines off

This has been occurring all this week around the open.. the vertical gridlines are off their 10 bar spacing at the open or near the open..

The attachment shows a 9 bar spacing.. between 9.20 and 9.30..

What gives..

Mars
    Attached Files

What.. no time to respond to the posted concern..

It must be nice to become independent...............

The problem is still there..

Mars

Comment

I'll report the problem with the 9:29 bar to QA

Note: it looks like clicking all sessions puts this bar back in.
      Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 08-25-2008, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Note: it looks like clicking all sessions puts this bar back in.

Why would I need to make half-a-dozen moves.. in order to obtain was should happen on one move..

Why not just fix what is wrong... and make it easier for us who use this product to make a living from.. instead of reponding as if that all we have to do is looking for a way to make it work properly...

While on the subject of the vertial girdlines.. why not have them read an even 10 minutes.. instead of braking them down into 5 minutes.. in between the regular 10 minutes lines.. drop the 5 minute brakedown.. the old LC worked that way.. why not this one..

Comment

I reported the problem to our QA department, as it is a bug.

I noted a work-around so that the chart could be displayed properly until the bug is fixed.

I apologize for any confusion.

Comment

Apology accepted..

The task of trading is difficult enough.. without having to figure out how to make a software work properly.. that all.. especially when I am paying for a service...

The previous model of LC was stable.. and easy to work with.. this new model is far from being stable.. if it's not one thing.. it's an other.. just make it stable.. and workable... to what traders want.. not what management thinks it should be.. that all..

Comment

Working...
            X