Server LC-H-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server LC-H-05

There seems to be an issue with server LC-H-05..

I have lost the quotes or have had freeze up on the quote with this server.. it was resolved only after login multipl times.. and finally logging in on to a different server..

Had similar issue yesterday.. but not to the level of today..

Confirmed.

I've reported the very slow loading charts for LC-H-05 to our operations department.

Updated:
    Looks like LC-H-05 is now connected to a different server for intraday data.
    Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 09-16-2008, 07:45 AM.

Comment

And server LC-H-06.. which is the server I'm on presently..
      as an issue also..

It chart's in 10 m and 15 m vertical gridlines.. very comfusing..
      it seem to switch on its own..

Comment

I'm connected to LC-H-06 but I don't see the interval "switching" between 10 or 15 on it's own, when I select a 10 or a 15 minute interval.

I have a data window up with cursor tracking and the intervals seem consistent either all 15 min intervals or all 10 minute intervals.

Could you re-state the problem that you are seeing? I don't believe I understand the problem. Is is related to a particular symbol? Time/bar on the chart where you see the problem?

Comment

The issue is with the vertical gridlines time reading.. the vertical gridlines read in 10 m and 15 m intervals on its own.. does not matter if using 1 m timeframe or any other timeframe.. its the vertical gridline I am referring to..

They should be reading in 10 m interval..

Comment

This AM.. I am logged in on LC H 02.. and its behavior the same as the other servers.. in relation to the gridline reading..

Reads 10 m interval.. then 15 m interval.. very annoying
            Attached Files

Comment

This bug has been reported to QA and Engineering. I do not have an ETA for a fix for this at this time though.

Comment

Working...
              X