Incorrect data charted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect data charted

Why is there some much different in the data recorded on the charts..

At open this AM.. the market rally up to 1291.25 (emini S&P).. and I have recorded such on the 1 m timeframe..

Yet when I check the price action on a 3 m timeframe.. or any other timeframe for that matter of fact.. it only records that the market rally to 1280.25..

Attached our the charts..
    Attached Files

As you can see.. the high of the day is reflected as 1291.25
    on this chart..

And as 1280.20 in the day session setup..

Why? ? ? ? ?
    Attached Files

Comment

The ES Z8=2 initiates after the first trade occurs on the floor for SP Z8.

Since that trades was at 6:30:12, it came after the 1291.25 price that occurred at 6:30:01.

Comment

Just read what you have written.. and work it out.. please

"Since that trades was at 6:30:12, it came after the 1291.25 price that occurred at 6:30:01."

Now.. the day session open at 8.30 central time (9.30 my time and ).. and if we agree to that.. then your statement of the trade occuring at 6.30 is express west coac time.. carries no relevence to the problem..

The problem.. issue is.. the market open at 8.30 central time.. and the chart have to reflect what occurred from that time forward.. not at it's own choosen time..

The data is not properly record.. it was record properly on one setup.. and not on the other.. so there is an issue with properly recording data..

And that occurs quite often..

Comment

I apologize for leaving out the PT (Pacific Time) in reference to the tiimes I posted.

However, the content is still valid.

The =2 symbol is a synthetic symbol that starts after a trade (for a similiar contract, in this case SP Z8) is posted on the floor, it does not start exactly at 8:30:00 Central Time.

For more in on this subject please refer to:
          http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=26723

Comment

Working...
          X